We are available most weekday evenings, and Saturdays.
Call or text (540) 358-1494 for availability.
We currently have the following for sale:
- Purebred Coop-Ready™ Pullet Chicks $10 Each
- Started Pullets $15 Each- Sold Out
- Laying Hens $25 each- Sold Out
- All-Natural, Non-GMO, Non-Soy Pastured Pork
Purebred Coop-Ready™ Pullet Chicks $10 Each
- Guinea Keets-Straight Run- 6 weeks $10
- White Rocks-8 weeks-$10
- Buff Orpingtons-8 weeks-$10
- Black Australorps-8 weeks -$10
The Coop-Ready™ Pullet Chicks are all purebred pullet (female) chicks. Click here for more information on these breeds.
They come with our No-Rooster Guarantee™, which means that if you get a rooster and bring him back plus the receipt then I will buy him back from you for what you paid for him.
Started Pullets $15 Each
We are currently sold out of started pullets!
Just like the Coop-Ready™ Pullet Chicks, these are all purebred pullet (female) chicks and come with our No-Rooster Guarantee™.
Laying Hens $25 Each
We currently do not have any hens in lay for sale. However, check back soon, as we plan to begin selling some of our laying girls soon!
All-Natural, Non-GMO, Non-Soy Pastured Pork
We just got our first pork back from the butcher, and it is delicious! It is all-natural, non-GMO, soy-free, pastured pork, and it contains no nitrates, nitrites, MSGs, soy, or other fillers. For more information on what we feed our pigs and how they are raised, click here and here.
Pictured above is about 1/3 of the hog that we most recently had processed and are offering for sale. (It has been Virginia inspected, so this is legal.) It is approximately 43 pounds of meat, which includes:
- 2 Boston Butts @ About 4.5 Pounds Each
- 1 Picnic Roast @ About 3.5 Pounds
- 3 Approximately 1 Pound Packs of Sliced, Uncured Bacon (Sidemeat or Midlin)
- 2 Approximately 1/2 Pound Packs of Jowl
- 1 Approximately 1.75 Pound Pack of Spare Ribs
- 2 Approximately 2 Pound Packs of Loin Pork Chops
- 2 Approximately 1.5 Pound Packs of Rib Chops
- 16 Approximately 1 Pound Packs of Mild Breakfast Sausage
The price is $7 per pound for 1/3 of the hog. (Assuming the total turned out to be exactly 43 pounds, that would be $301 for all of what is pictured above, the full 1/3 of that particular hog.)
We sell directly from our farm, which is conveniently located just south of 460 about 10 minutes from the Bedford Wal-Mart and approximately 30 minutes from Lynchburg and Roanoke. We have been blessed to sell to folks from all over Central Virginia including Bedford, Lynchburg, Roanoke, Charlottesville, Rocky Mount, Blacksburg, and many other localities. We have even had one customer drive from Morganstown, West Virginia!